- What are the criteria for setting my password?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I reset my password?
- What happens after too many failed sign in attempts?
- What should I do if I can’t reset my password?
- Can I change the currency on my account?
- Why can’t I access the Entropay website?
- What are Entropay’s fees?
- Where is Entropay available?
- Why are top up fees different per country?
Keeping your money and data safe
- How does Entropay protect my money and data?
- How do I check my recent sign in activity?
- How many Entropay accounts can I have?
- Why is my Entropay account restricted?
- How do I verify my mobile number?
- How do I verify my credit or debit card?
- How do I verify my identity and address?
- How do I change my name or date of birth?
- How do I change my residential address?
- What to do if I was a victim of identity theft?
- How do I report a fake Entropay app or web site?
Using your Entropay account
Topping up your account
- How do I add money to my account using a bank transfer?
- How long does a bank transfer take?
- What happens if the money doesn't appear in my Entropay wallet after a bank transfer?
- What is my Card Security Code (CVV)?
- How does currency conversion work?
- How does Verified by Visa/Mastercard SecureCode work?
- Why is the money not showing in my Entropay account, after topping up from a credit or debit card?
Using your Entropay card online
Receiving payments to your Entropay account
Withdrawing money from your Entropay account
- Where can I send transfers?
- How can I claim a transfer someone sent to me?
- Which credit or debit cards can be used to claim a transfer?
- What are MasterCard MoneySend and Visa Direct?
- Why can’t I receive my transfer on my Visa or MasterCard?
- What are the transfer limits?
- How much does it cost to send a transfer?