- What are the criteria for setting my password?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I reset my password?
- What happens after too many failed sign in attempts?
- What should I do if I can’t reset my password?
- Can I change the currency on my account?
- Which countries is Entropay unavailable in?
- Why can’t I access the Entropay website?
- What are Entropay’s fees?
Keeping your money and data safe
- How does Entropay protect my money and data?
- How do I check my recent sign in activity?
- How many Entropay accounts can I have?
- Why is my Entropay account restricted?
- How do I verify my mobile number?
- How do I verify my credit or debit card?
- How do I verify my identity and address?
- How do I change my name or date of birth?
- How do I change my residential address?
- What to do if I was a victim of identity theft?
Using your Entropay account
Topping up your account
- How do I add money to my account using a bank transfer?
- How long does a bank transfer take?
- What happens if the money doesn't appear in my Entropay wallet after a bank transfer?
- What is my Card Security Code (CVV)?
- How does currency conversion work?
- How does Verified by Visa/Mastercard SecureCode work?
- Why is the money not showing in my Entropay account, after topping up from a credit or debit card?