- Sign in to your Entropay account
- Click the My Account icon (top right corner)
- Click the menu item displaying your name, adjacent to the Settings icon
- Select Wallet Settings
- Choose to verify the credit or debit card
- You authorise Entropay to make a small, refundable charge to your credit or debit card. This will generate a 6-digit code that will be shown on your card statement
- Check your online (within 2-3 days) or mailed (within 30 days) card statement to find the code
- Sign in to Entropay and enter the 6-digit code where indicated
- Enter the code to complete the verification process
If 5 days have passed and you still can’t see the verification code on your bank statement, don’t worry. Get in touch and we’ll help you.
For security reasons, if you enter the wrong code multiple times, we’ll block your account until you get in touch and ask us to unblock it. The original code will no longer work and we’ll also automatically refund the charge.