Follow these steps to get the correct bank details to make your transfer:
- Sign in to your Entropay account
- Click the My Account icon (top right corner)
- Click the menu item displaying your name, next to the Settings icon
- Select Wallet Settings
- Click Add Money
- Fill in the requested details
- Use the bank details given to initiate the transfer
You’ll only see the name of your bank on the list if we also have an account at that bank. If you don’t see your bank on the list, select Other, and you’ll be given details of one of our other accounts.
It’s best to make the transfer using the currency of your Entropay account, to avoid foreign exchange fees.
Be careful to enter the correct bank account information, or you may incur unnecessary banking and administration charges. It is also very important to tell your bank to include the reference number starting with IXS.