First, add your bank details to your Entropay account:
- Sign in to your Entropay account
- Click the My Account Icon (top right corner)
- Click the menu item displaying your name, next to the Settings icon
- Select Wallet Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and in the Bank Account section, click Add New.
- You can then register your bank account.
Once you’ve done this, you can withdraw money from your Entropay wallet:
- Return to Wallet Settings
- Click Withdraw Money
- Fill in the requested details
If the money is held on your Entropay card, you must first transfer it to your wallet. Click here to learn how to do this.
You should see the money in your bank account within 2 to 5 business days, depending on your country's banking network. The sender name will be either Envoy Services Ltd. or Worldpay AP Ltd.
The amount received in your bank account may be slightly different due to foreign exchange fluctuations or charges from your bank. Also, if your withdrawal is unsuccessful for any reason, you may be charged a processing fee by your bank or any intermediary bank. Unfortunately, these charges are outside of Entropay’s control so we cannot refund them.
Please note, a recall handling fee applies for requests to recall withdrawals.