Transfers (BETA)

Which credit or debit cards can be used to claim a transfer?

Last Updated: Apr 18, 2018 11:33AM CEST

In our supported countries, you can claim money in an Entropay account or send it directly to a debit or credit card.


If you live in an unsupported country, you must accept transfers to an existing debit or credit card.


You can claim transfers on Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, or Visa Electron credit and debit cards.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found